Mind Money Muscle is about simplifying one’s life in a complex world in order to better establish independence. It’s about building self-awareness by taking control of how we think, creating financial stability, improving our health, and our overall well-being. Mind Money Muscle focuses on three main topic areas:
Mind — Practice positivity, mindfulness, preparedness, & continuous learning
Money — Build financial understanding, independence, & entrepreneurship
Muscle — Improve health, organic nutrition, & fitness
“Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.”Jackson H. Brown
My name is Adam. I’m a product designer, a leader, an entrepreneur, and a thinker. My goal is to create simple, valuable, and impactful content that ignites positive conversation and a sense of purpose and balance among readers and subscribers. More about me:
- Occupation — I’ve worked closely with many fortune 500 companies and small businesses over the years, helping provide user experience direction and design strategies. I believe this exposure has given me a broad sense of different industries and the leaders that run them. I’m a self-taught front-end web developer. I also taught myself the fundamentals of digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). I’ve written a few articles on Medium on organizations and design process.
- Entrepreneurship — I’ve created a few online businesses, mostly affiliate marketing and click-based advertising. In 2008, my friend and partner started a local grocery delivery service. The business model was based off of a complete digital solution: a responsive website, social presence, and mobile-based point of sale system.
- Investing — Diversification is important. One can make money in many different ways: currencies, the stock market, precious metals, blockchain and cryptocurrencies, land, real estate, online businesses, etc. I think it’s important to be financially fluent. One should know when to save, when to leverage debt, and when to hedge against risk.
- Politics and religion — I consider myself a conservative-centered libertarian. I believe we should continually inform ourselves about our liberties and freedoms as well as protect them. I’m a Christian and I believe in a moral-based society.
- Health — I started educating myself and becoming more health conscious in high school. Growing up with bad eating habits, I began my own journey of weight loss and nutrition. I lost over 40 pounds by eating more healthy, taking supplements, weight training, walking and jogging on a regular basis.
- Thoughts on decentralization — I disagree with the current big tech, mainstream news, banking and health monopolies. I found myself being an open advocate for freedom of speech and therefore decided to begin moving away from the control and domination of such systems and platforms.
Read my first post, Start Somewhere. Start Today. Start now.
I’d love to connect, hear feedback or suggestions, here.